Bachelor and Bachelorette parties have become favorite American traditions. The best man or maid of honor typically takes over planning the party. It’s a good idea to consult with the bride or groom and make sure they’re happy with the party ideas too.
While you work out the destinations — whether clubbing, renting a cabin at a resort or staying in a hotel — consider making the trip there part of the festivity. How? By renting a party bus.
A Party Bus Can Make the Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Unforgettable Because You Can…
- Begin the party the moment you step onto the bus. When riding on a party bus, there’s no need to wait until you arrive at a party venue to start the party. Party buses have stocked bars and music, to name a few party features. Kick off the celebration and make the most of your travel time.
- Be free from having to designate a driver. Party hearty is typical of bachelorette and bachelor parties. And quite frankly, when everyone is drinking and having fun, no one usually wants to be the designated driver. With a party bus, you have a professional driver at the wheel.
- Enjoy luxury while you travel in style. Party buses are luxury vehicles with state-of-the art amenities, such as stocked wet bars, fiber optic lighting, televisions, surround sound systems, DVD and CD players, posh seating and more.
- Leave traffic, directions and parking to the driver. Forget about stressing — fighting traffic, getting lost, continuously consulting directions and trying to find parking. No one should be saddled with driving when you can have a professional take you there safely — including home when the party is over.
- Go the extra mile for a special night out. In years to come, close friends will remember this ultra special occasion. It signals the end of being single and the beginning of a wonderful relationship. And when you make it truly special, you give the best send-off!